Marketing & Communications Manager
Dive into the latest perspectives, insights,
and updates from our global community.
The candidate we are looking for is proactive, has strong organizational skills and pays attention to detail. You are an energetic team player with an international mindset. Fluent communication and presentation skills in both written and spoken English are required.
Typical tasks include:
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with the marketing plan
- Prepare marketing material for online and print around events and investment activity
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Working closely with design agencies and assisting with new investment announcements
- Maintain online channels and active social media presence
- Support organization of NGP Capital hosted events
- Bachelor or Masters’ degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- English language fluency and excellent communications skills
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing, PR or communications
- International experience and willingness to work across time zones
- Deep understanding of traditional and digital marketing channels and tools
What we offer
A unique opportunity to join a global venture capital firm together with a great team. In this position, you will have a chance to be part of an interesting and fast-moving business where the working environment is continuously changing, and new projects as well as new possibilities are part of every day. In this position, you will get a forefront seat into the world of venture capital and the technology sector. Working with world class agency partners, you will have the chance to drive various digital marketing and brand building activities forward.
- Full-time role, one-year contract
- Start date: Immediately
- How to apply: E-mail your cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Learn more about NGP Capital at